Pineapple Mango Lemonade

Every year there are a few things on the summer to do list that are a must and for me making homemade, fresh lemonade is one of them! I’ve last year I shared recipes for Watermelon Lemonade, Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade and Sparkling Honey Limemade, so this year I decided to add a tropical twist to lemonade by making this incredibly refreshing Pineapple Mango Lemonade!

It is Hawaiian Foods Week after all, so what better way to celebrate! I always love having an excuse to celebrate and I absolutely love Hawaiian food so my family and I will be having our own little backyard luau and I’ll be serving this lemonade with Hawaiian BBQ pork sandwiches (which I’ll be using this King’s Hawaiian BBQ Sauce), and I’ll be using the King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls and I’m thinking some kind of Hawaiian slaw or macaroni salad will be the perfect side dish. And for dessert I think the perfect way to end the night would be with these Pina Colada Cupcakes! Now I just need to track down some tiki torches at a local store because what’s a luau without tiki torches? Oh yes, and another must are straw skirts! I love parties like this that make it feel like a mini vacation at home!



I hope you guys find some time to celebrate Hawaiian Foods Week as well and get your party started with these trusted Hawaiian food brands:

o King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ Sauce
o SPAM® Classic
o King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
o DOLE Pineapple Slices
o Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts

Pineapple Mango Lemonade

Yield: About 10 servings

Ingredients
1 1/4 cups freshly squeezed and strained lemon juice , chilled
3 1/2 cups cold water
3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 (46 oz) can Dole Pineapple juice, chilled
1 (32 oz) bottle Mango nectar (100% juice), chilled
Frozen pineapple chunks or mango chunks (optional)
Ice

Instructions
1. ...
2. ... Read full instruction this recipe here : Pineapple Mango Lemonade